Thursday, March 20, 2014

Design Team Spotlight: Rebecca Craig

Happy Spring Everyone!!! Hope you are enjoying the first day of Spring and are not somewhere where you are freezing your tushes off! I'm a lucky one here in the southwest with some pretty amazing Spring weather. Well today I want to share with you a telescoping card I made using the adorable digital image called Serendipity. This image is perfect for this first day of Spring! 


The card I made is called a telescoping card and I followed the directions found on the Splitcoast Stampers website. I of course used completely different dies and images but followed the same techniques outlined in the tutorial. So rather than recreate the wheel I invite you to head over to their website to have a look at the detailed tutorial by Beate Jones.

Here is the card:

You can head over to my blog for a list of Copic colors used at www.colorfulcopiccreations.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join our challenges! You can win some of these adorable images by Sherry Tran. She does some pretty amazing work with her images!!! Check out her Etsy store for more of the cutest stamps around!


No comments:

Post a Comment